Account Manager Empleos vacantes en Wipro Limited São Paulo
Wipro Limited São Paulo requiere con urgencia la posición de Account Manager siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Account Manager Empleos vacantes en Wipro Limited São Paulo Empleos Detalles:
Strategic Account Manager is accountable for both farming (up-sell and cross-sell), Targeted Revenue Growth and delivery in a large telecom & NEP accounts. SAM is responsible for driving profitable growth from these accounts by developing strategic relationships with the customers and ensuring customer satisfaction through world class delivery
Ideal candidate for this role:
- Working with our key customers in Account Management Role to grow revenue and drive new opportunities for Telecom Domain Solutions and Digital Technologies like Mobility, Cloud, IoT, Analytics, AI and Cognitive for the Service Provider industry.
- Work with our marquee customers digital transformation programs – advising them on the strategy and transformation
- Cultivate and grow senior client relationships in digital advisory capacity
- Evangelize and promote clients’ digital innovation programs
- Develop and establish oneself as an industry and Wipro Digital thought leader
- Working with the Pre-Sales, CoE & Delivery teams to provide your domain expertise and represent our company and industry centric solutions in front of customers and prospects.
- Working with the Digital & Domain CoE teams to help define domain and digital roadmap and digital assets based on our target markets and dynamically changing technology landscape.
- Working with the Marketing team to help define sales messages and marketing collaterals for the industry.
- Working with the “Solution Delivery” team during the implementation of solutions at customer sites for right insights and handoffs to ensure client satisfaction
- Lead proposal development, negotiation and commercial terms for large deals. Regularly monitor sales trends, market dynamics and incorporate into existing account strategy and plan. Also drive collections. Increasing the market share in the account and also share of wallet of the account with the customer.
- Build a trusted group of reference-able customers who can vouch for Wipro. Become a trusted IT advisor to the customer and participate in customer’s strategic planning. Drive resource forecasting for the account from both confirmed opportunities as well as the opportunities in pipeline.
- Mentor and nurture the next line of leadership in the account team. Build a top quality account sales team capable of consultative selling. Focus on people development by rotating employees on a need basis. Build a supportive environment and a motivated team to increase employee satisfaction and minimize attrition in the account sales and delivery teams.
- Support the solutions teams with customer perspectives and competitive intelligence to develop new vertical and horizontal solutions for client.
- Showcase Wipro’s solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organization through workshops, boot camps and strategy meets.
- Push for higher value/value added services and solutions to the customer in line with Wipro’s offerings.
- Capture and create integrated opportunities with end-to-end solution delivery requirements.
- Exemplify Wipro leadership in conferences, meets and seminars, by presenting thought leadership and connecting with key customers.
- Mentor and nurture the next line of leadership in the account team.
- Build a top quality account sales team capable of consultative selling.