Performance Marketing Manager Empleos vacantes en Quintoandar São Paulo
Quintoandar São Paulo requiere con urgencia la posición de Performance Marketing Manager siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Performance Marketing Manager Empleos vacantes en Quintoandar São Paulo Empleos Detalles:
Performance Marketing at QuintoAndar
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are reinventing the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
Your role is to drive massive growth for QuintoAndar. To do this you will bring our performance marketing strategy, performance marketing team and impact to an entire new level, wowing us (and our customers!) with your ideas and execution.
Key responsibilities for the Performance Marketing Manager:
- Drive traffic growth; determine aggressive targets and achieve them
- Build a comprehensive funnel strategy to drive this growth, constantly optimizing all existing channels (mobile/desktop, online/offline, paid/organic) and strategies.
- Organize and lead the Performance Marketing team, managing their performance and development
- Be jointly responsible for the CAC of both sides of the marketplace (with product team).
- Constantly test and explore new channels, growth ideas + growth hacking opportunities.
- Work alongside the product and the communications team to define a variety of new marketing strategies: content marketing, influencer marketing, branding, offline.
- Coordinate listing syndication to online classifieds. Invest time in understanding each classified so that your team can optimize them and prioritize their role in overall growth.
- Deliver consistent reporting and analytics to determine performance of programs and channels and recommend changes.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
About our selection process:
It usually takes around 20 days (from your applying to the end) and follows this steps:
1. Application Screening
2. Phone interview with Recruiter
3. Interview with Performance Team
4. Reference check
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Please only apply if you fulfill these:
- You are a numbers person. This could be in your degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or Math) or related quantitative professional experience (consulting, banking, quantitative marketing). We will test for it.
- You have 5+ years of professional experience, of which 2+ years experience in performance marketing or growth hacking in a high-growth environment.
- You communicate really well. You know how to express your ideas and campaigns in a very clear and concise way.
- You think outside of the box and are never constrained by the status-quo. You don't rest until you find a solution.
- You are a pragmatic, data driven and a problem solver.
- You are BS-free: we dislike people who pretend to know stuff. Be honest.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Good health plan
- Dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- This position offers relocation package for people who would have to move to Sao Paulo
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video)